AAAR Job Opportunities
We are always looking for experienced professionals with a passion for bettering the lives of animals. This is an excellent opportunity to make a direct impact on a daily basis. We are are passionate about our mission of no more homeless pets; we hope you are too! Competitive salary.
Surgeons wanted for high-quality, high-volume, low-cost, nonprofit Spay/Neuter clinics in Flint and/or Warren, Michigan. All About Animals is modeled after the ASPCA® Spay/Neuter Alliance and performs over 26,000 sterilizations each year for cats and dogs.
PT, FT available. Competitive wages. FT: paid time off, medical and dental benefits. Veterinarians have a full support team.
Ideal candidate is confident in surgery and exhibits a compassionate attitude. Availability for Saturdays a plus.
Advanced surgical sterilization training available. Alternating days between surgery and providing preventative health care available.
Do you love surgery? Come be part of the solution to prevent pet homelessness.
Wellness Care Veterinarians
PT and FT veterinarians for health care clinics in Auburn Hills, Southwest Detroit, Flint and/or Warren.
Competitive wages. FT: paid time off, medical and dental benefits.
Days and hours vary by clinic. Twice a month Saturdays a must. Fast paced environment.
Relief veterinarians wanted for Saturday traveling low-cost preventative health care clinics. 10 am to 2 pm.
Full administrative and technical staff provided. Bring your knowledge and we’ll take care of the rest!
Mobile Unit Sterilization Surgeons
Looking for a change? Love surgery? Committed to ending pet overpopulation? We want you! Seeking experienced surgeon, confident, caring veterinarian for high-quality, 35+/day Spay/Neuter Mobile Clinic based on the gold standard ASPCA® Spay/Neuter Alliance model. PT available in various locations Flint, West Branch, St. Clair areas or willing to travel.
Experienced driver with excellent administration and customer service experience needed: Our employees are reliable, compassionate, and responsible individuals charged with getting pets safely to and from pre-determined drop off and pick up points. $10-$12/hr depending on experience.
• Check in pet patients at transport locations, transport and discharge patients the following morning. This also includes professionally providing intake and discharge instructions to clients and processing surgical consent forms.
• Safe and gentle handing, loading and unloading dogs of all breeds and cats in carriers.
• Transport and pick up or deliver items as needed outside of patient transports.
• Experienced drivers only.
• Possess valid driver’s license. Clean driving record with no points.
• Clean animal record.
• Great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s)).
• Clear and concise communication skills with both employer and clients.
• Excellent customer service skills demonstrating patience and professionalism.
• Must be able to safely drive a sprinter van.
• Must have no physical restrictions; repetitive movements, stairs, able to lift heavy items, etc.
• Must be comfortable with all sizes/breeds of dogs and cats.
• Your availability: Day generally starts at 5:30 am; sometimes earlier and sometimes 6 days a week. The work week is approximately 30 hours a week.
Veterinary Technician/Assistant wanted for our Mobile Spay/Neuter Unit and Warren Stationary Spay/Neuter Clinic – Surgery experience, compassionate with a desire to make a difference in animal overpopulation, self-motivated, hard worker, upbeat and encouraging, clinic trained or LVT with a minimum of 2 years surgical experience. FT/PT available.