AAAR Job Opportunities
We are always looking for experienced professionals with a passion for bettering the lives of animals. This is an excellent opportunity to make a direct impact on a daily basis. We are are passionate about our mission of no more homeless pets, we hope you are too! Competitive salary.
Transport Driver Needed:
Experienced driver with excellent administration and customer service experience needed: Our employees are reliable, compassionate, and responsible individuals charged with getting pets safely to and from pre-determined drop off and pick up points.
• Check in pet patients at transport locations, transport and discharge patients the following morning. This also includes professionally providing intake and discharge instructions to clients and processing surgical consent forms.
• Safe and gentle handing, loading and unloading dogs of all breeds and cats in carriers.
• Transport and pick up or deliver items as needed outside of patient transports.
• Experienced drivers only.
• Possess valid driver’s license. Clean driving record with no points.
• Clean animal record.
• Great work history with a track record of being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s)).
• Clear and concise communication skills with both employer and clients.
• Excellent customer service skills demonstrating patience and professionalism.
• Must be able to safely drive a sprinter van.
• Must have no physical restrictions; repetitive movements, stairs, able to lift heavy items, etc.
• Must be comfortable with all sizes/breeds of dogs and cats.
• Your availability: Day generally starts at 5:30 am; sometimes earlier and sometimes 6 days a week. The work week is approximately 30 hours a week.
$10-$12/hr depending on experience.
Please send your resume to Renee at email@example.com
Mobile Unit Sterilization Surgeons:
Looking for a change? Love surgery? Committed to ending pet overpopulation? We want you! Seeking experienced surgeon, confident, caring veterinarian for high-quality, 35+/day Spay/Neuter Mobile Clinic based on the gold standard ASPCA® Spay/Neuter Alliance model (www.humanealliance.org). PT available in various locations Flint, West Branch, St. Clair areas or willing to travel.
Veterinary Technician/Assistant wanted for our Mobile Spay/Neuter Unit and Warren Stationary Spay/Neuter Clinic – Surgery experience, compassionate with a desire to make a difference in animal overpopulation, self-motivated, hard worker, upbeat and encouraging, clinic trained or LVT with a minimum of 2 years surgical experience. FT/PT available, Detroit, Flint, West Branch, St. Clair areas or willing to travel
Veterinary Technician/Assistant wanted for our Warren Stationary Spay/Neuter Clinic – Surgery experience, compassionate with a desire to make a difference in animal overpopulation, self-motivated, hard worker, upbeat and encouraging, clinic trained or LVT with a minimum of 2 years surgical experience. FT/PT available
Veterinarians Saturday and Evenings:
Part time Veterinarian for work on Saturdays or evenings at our Wellness Clinics in Auburn Hills, Detroit or Warren. Must be compassionate with a focus on helping pets. PT available.
Fax resume Attention: Renee; Fax (586) 933-2565.
Telephone (586) 879-1745.