Shop to Help
Everyday shopping and even internet searching can help a cat or dog in need! There are several options that will benefit All About Animals Rescue’s no more homeless pets work! Just make sure you register All About Animals Rescue as your charity of choice for the rescue to receive your donations.
1) Buy all your groceries and gas at Kroger – register your Kroger card in the Kroger Community Rewards program to make a donation to AAAR every time you make a purchase and swipe your card. We are listed under All About Animals Rescue and the NPO # is 82291. Easy re-enrollment is required every April. www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2) Shop on our ebay page!
3) Shop through igive.com. We are listed as All About Animals Rescue (Eastpointe, Michigan). There is one in GA. so be careful – that one’s not us! www.igive.com
4) Are you looking to buy or sell a house? Get a rebate and help animals at the same time! Park Place Real Estate can help you with all your buying, selling, refinancing and loan needs. PPRE will give you $4 back per every $1,000 and will donate $250 to the animals too! Call Park Place Real Estate at 586-909-9798 or email email@example.com. PPRE is a Service Disable Veteran Owned Business serving the community faithfully since 2000 and has over 12 convenient locations!
5) Use GoodSearch when you search the internet for presents this year. They will donate 1 penny every time you do. www.goodsearch.com
6) Use GoodShop when you shop online. They work with more than 2,500 major brands, have over 100,000 coupons and donate a percentage of every purchase you make. www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx
7) Enroll in GoodDining and they will donate up to 6% of every dollar you spend when you eat at one of 10,000 participating restaurants. www.gooddining.com
8) Don’t know what to get the person that has everything? Save a life through charitable giving in their name! Shop Charity Gift Certificates. Choose All About Animals Rescue. These make excellent gifts for clients and around the office too. www.charitygiftcertificates.org
9) Shop through Amazon.com – Choose AAAR as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total! Shop using this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-3006686
10) Buy a beautiful glass pendant or ring – mention you want a donation to go to All About Animals Rescue (AAAR) and Laurie will donate $5 to us! Dichroic Glass by Laurie K. www.dichroicglassbylauriek.com
12) Come by the clinic and purchase great quality t-shirts or cute notecards with a spay/neuter message. T-shirts are only $20. Spay/Neuter Notecards are $10 for an 8 pack. Holiday Notecards are $10 for a 10 pack
13) Donate your car, truck, RV or boat! It can be worth more to you than the dealer offers in trade. It’s easy, tax deductible, and best of all it helps AAAR help more pets! Call today; 877-999-8322 or click on the car below (www.v-dac.com/org/?id=203006686):
14) Purchase from Bissell! All About Animals Rescue is proud to be a Partner for Pets with BISSELL and LostPetUSA.net. When you purchase pet products on www.bissell.com/partnersforpets and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of your purchase will be donated to AAAR. Every purchase goes towards an entry for the rescue to win a $5,000 quarterly giveaway!
· Shop pet products on www.bissell.com
· Enter the code ADOPT at checkout
· Then select our organization!
Learn more at www.bissell.com/partnersforpets.
15) Barbara Keys of Leash Up For Rescue is offering a great deal on super durable leashes and collars made right here in Michigan. New styles are added periodically so check back! Use coupon code AAARMI and $1 per item will donated to All About Animals Rescue in addition to the many leashes and collars Barbara donates to the rescue. This code will also give you $.25 off! Click here for Leash Up For Rescue.