Shop and Help
Everyday shopping and even internet searching can help a cat or dog in need! There are several options that will benefit All About Animals Rescue’s no more homeless pets work! Just make sure you register All About Animals Rescue as your charity of choice to receive these donations.
1. Buy all your groceries and gas at Kroger – register your Kroger card in the Kroger Community Rewards program to make a donation to AAAR every time you make a purchase and swipe your card. We are listed under All About Animals Rescue and the NPO # is 82291. Easy re-enrollment is required every April. www.kroger.com/mykroger/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
2. Shop through Amazon.com – Choose AAAR as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total! Shop using this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-3006686
2. Buy a beautiful glass pendant or ring – mention you want a donation to go to All About Animals Rescue (AAAR) and Laurie will donate $5 to us! Dichroic Glass by Laurie K. www.dichroicglassbylauriek.com
3. Shop through igive.com. We are listed as All About Animals Rescue (Eastpointe, Michigan). There is one in GA. so be careful – that one’s not us! www.igive.com
4. Use GoodSearch when you search the internet for presents this year. They will donate 1 penny every time you do. www.goodsearch.com
5. Use GoodShop when you shop online. They work with more than 2,500 major brands, have over 100,000 coupons and donate a percentage of every purchase you make. www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx
6. Enroll in GoodDining and they will donate up to 6% of every dollar you spend when you eat at one of 10,000 participating restaurants. www.gooddining.com
7. Don’t know what to get the person that has everything? Save a life through charitable giving in their name! Choose All About Animals Rescue. These make excellent gifts for clients and around the office too. www.charitygiftcertificates.org
9. Come by the clinic and purchase a great quality t-shirt with a spay/neuter message on it. T-shirts are only $18.