Dental Prophylaxis in Warren is performed by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call 586-879-1745.
Dental cleanings are performed under anesthesia.
- $99 and $15.00 per tooth extraction (maximum cost of $60.00 for all extractions) Please note: some extractions require a full service veterinary clinic.
- $20 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of making your appointment when scheduling appointments for 2 or more pets. Please call 586-879-1745.
- $20.00 discount if your pet is spayed/neutered on the same day. We do not perform dental cleanings on unaltered pets.
- Pre-surgical bloodwork is offered for $40 and is required for dental patients 8 years and older.
- Antibiotics if needed are extra.
Bad breath is usually the first sign of dental disease you’ll notice. Other symptoms can be:
Teeth that are discolored or covered in tartar
Your pet shies away from you when you touch the mouth area
Drooling or dropping food from the mouth
Bleeding from the mouth
What’s a professional cleaning anyway? While your pet is under anesthesia, all the nasty stuff that shouldn’t be on your pets teeth is removed, the teeth are scaled with an ultrasonic device and then polished to prevent a quick build up tartar again. And just like you at home, daily brushing of your pets teeth will keep your pet’s mouth in good kissable shape.
Depending on the age and breed of your pet, you may find they need more professional cleanings during their lifetime to keep them comfortable and healthy.