Check out our major specials listed in red below…Limited time!
Dogs $80, Cats $40
Undescended/retained/cryptorchid testicles – varies depending on severity, additional charge starts at $15 but is at most $70. Most surgeries are only an additional $15.
We have subsidy programs available for low income owners from all areas; please call 586-879-1745 for more information if you cannot afford the surgery fees.
All surgeries performed by licensed veterinarians.
Grant Specials -*
1. Pets For Life: Detroit Pets living in the 48201, 48206 or 48208 Zip Code get FREE spay/neuter. FREE Rabies, distemper and a microchip available too! If your pet is already fixed and that can be verified, you are eligible for a free rabies, distemper and microchip at all 3 AAAR clinics during walk in wellness hours. Proof of 48201/48208 zip code residency required. We wish to thank the Humane Society of the United States and PetSmart Charities® for making this possible through the Pets for Life program.
All About Animals Specials -*
* Please note, offers/specials/discounts are while we have availability and is subject to change without notice. They cannot be combined with other offers/specials/discounts. No substitutions, no cash value and they are not transferable to another animal.
Mom and babies Cat Litter Special – cats only – bring in mom and her kittens on the same day, while the kittens are 12 weeks and under – the mom is $40 and each kitten is $10 each.
Pit Bulls in 48089 or 48091 – FREE spay/neuter, must provide proof of residency in one of those two zip codes
Warren Michigan Low Income Residents – Must be low income and provide proof of residency - $10 cat spay/neuter, $25 dog spay/neuter
Sterling Heights Michigan Low Income Residents – Must be low income and provide proof of residency - $10 cat spay/neuter, $25 dog spay/neuter
Walk-In Wellness Care
Click here for the locations and hours of our walk-in wellness clinics.
Vaccines – Distemper, rabies, bordetella (dogs only), leukemia (cats only) – $15 each, $10 surcharge if pet isn’t fixed – can be applied towards surgery.
Flea and Heartworm Preventative Combo – $15 – (Advantage Multi, 1 dose lasts 1 month)
Heartworm Preventative (dogs)
Iverheart Max (includes dewormer for roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms) - 6 month supply – depends on weight – $23-$35
Advantage Multi – $15 per dose (1 dose lasts 1 month)
Microchipping (includes registration fee) – $25
Heartworm testing (dogs only) – $25
Fecal test – $20
Anal gland expression – $15
Dental Cleaning -
Dentals are performed on Wednesdays and Fridays by appointment. A free pre-exam is needed before scheduling a dental. Come in anytime during our open walk-in Wellness Hours at any of our three clinics for your pet’s free pre-exam. Our doctor will evaluate your pet and make the best recommendations from your pet’s physical.
- Free exam and doctor approval required prior to dental (exam available during wellness hours)
and $15.00 per tooth extraction (maximum cost of $60.00 for all extractions)
- $20.00 discount if your pet is spayed/neutered on the same day, and there is no surcharge
- $30.00 deposit – no refunds for missed appointments
- $60 surcharge for unsterilized pets
Nail trim – $15
Drontal dewormer (tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms) – varies by weight, starts at $10
FIV/FeLV testing (cats only) – $25
E-collar – varies by size of pet – $5-$10
Cestoved - $13
Wellness Care Packages – save even more money!*
- Puppy & Kitten 101 package – $20
- Dog & Cat 102 package- $30
- Rabies (rabies can be given starting at 3 months)
- Dog 103 package- $45
- Heartworm test (6 months and older)
*Dewormer in wellness care packages is for roundworms and hookworms
Download and share a wellness flyer with a friend or send them this link: http://freepdfhosting.com/80a3c0010d.pdf